Global Cadence offers PR and Social Media Marketing strategy and workshops for technology business leaders and social entrepreneurs. Our services help empower organizations with results-oriented strategies that help increase brand awareness and engagement by influencing target audiences critical to the success of the enterprise. Be it a technology start-up, social enterprise, NGO, social entrepreneur, or an organization.
A Sampling of Our Clients
- BitBoxUSA – IoT Platform provider – U.S.
- BizGees – FinTech social enterprise transforming refugees into entrepreneurs -London/Ghana/Pakistan
- Democracy Today NGO – Supporting democratic processes, investing in building gender-sensitive and inclusive society, rule of law and human rights and host of annual International Women’s Conference and Young Women’s Peace Award – Armenia
- Artists at War multi-media platform – multi-media site of interviews with artists in war zones – U.S.
- Damascus Concepts by Rania Kinge – employing internally displaced refugee women across Syria to create handmade accessories and jewelry – Syria
- Armenoid Productions – award-winning documentary film agency – U.S.
- United World College (Dilijan) – Armenia
- American Cancer Society – U.S.
- Solar Energy Business Association of New England – U.S.
- Media Relations and Positioning – local, national and international
- Social Media Strategies – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Press Releases – drafting/editing
- Industry Awards and Speaking Opportunities
- Content Development – brochures, eNewsletters, public education campaigns, website content, fundraising campaigns, corporate messaging, etc.
- PR/Marketing/Social Media workshops
- Tradeshow support – outreach to media attendees to schedule executive briefings
About Founder – Jackie Abramian
A multi-lingual PR, Social Media Marketing executive with more than 23 years’ experience, Jackie Abramian has designed and implemented integrated, multi-media communications campaigns for global technology companies in the data center, networking, IoT, and energy sectors as well as social enterprises, NGOs and non-profits among others. She has helped design and implement national public education campaigns for various federal government agencies to influence public awareness and behavior including for National Institutes of Health (Nat. Institute of Mental Health – Clinical Depression Campaign), U.S. FDA (New Food Label) and the U.S. Postal Services as well as such nationally recognized organizations as the American Cancer Society (Anti-Tobacco Campaign) and Solar Energy Business Association of New England (Solar Energy) among others.
A trusted media source, Abramian has earned her clients media coverage in top-tier media outlets including Wall Street Journal, NPR, Newsweek, Forbes, Los Angeles Times, Politico, Bloomberg News, Authority Magazine, Smart Energy International, The Block Talk, Solar Today, Investor’s Business Daily, CIO, Family Circle, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Network World, Computerworld, Thrive Global, Bloomberg News, Georgia Today (Republic of Georgia), Recycling Magazine (Germany), TechDecisions, HuffPost, The Boston Globe, SEE Change Magazine (Canada), Investor’s Business, American Banker, Boston Business Journal among many others.
A published author, blogger, columnist and contributor for Grit Daily, HuffPost and Thrive Global, Abramian is also the founder of Artists At War multi-media platform of interviews with artists living in war zones or in exile, and Haley Art Gallery showcasing original art, and artisanal “made by women” gifts from social enterprises around the world.
Abramian is passionate about promoting social entrepreneurship and impact investments and has directed PR and Social Media workshops in the U.S. and abroad for entrepreneurs and youth – and cherishes her global contacts.