Global Cadence, founded by Jackie Abramian, offers consulting services and workshops for business leaders and entrepreneurs to empower organizations with results-oriented PR and Social Media Marketing tactics. Our services help maximize brand awareness by influencing target audiences critical to social enterprises, NGOs, social entrepreneurs, and organizations.
A Sampling of Our Clients
- BizGees – London/Ghana
- Democracy Today NGO – Armenia
- Artists at War multi-media platform – U.S.
- Damascus Concepts – Syria
- Armenoid Productions – U.S.
- United World College (Dilijan) – Armenia
- American Cancer Society – U.S.
- Solar Energy Business Association of New England – U.S.
- Social Enterprise Branding Strategies
- Social Media Strategies – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Press Release drafting/editing
- Content Development – brochures, eNewsletters, public education campaigns, website content, fundraising campaigns, corporate messaging, etc.
- Media Relations and Positioning – local, national and international media outlets
- PR/Marketing/Social Media workshops
- Writing and editing services
- Tradeshow support – outreach to media attendees to schedule executive briefings
About Jackie Abramian
Jackie Abramian is a multi-lingual PR, Social Media Marketing executive with more than 20 years’ experience in designing and implementing integrated, multi-media communications campaigns for small, mid-size and large technology companies, social enterprises, NGOs, non-profits, arts organizations among others. She has designed and implemented national public education campaigns to influence public awareness and behavior for National Institutes of Health (Nat. Institute of Mental Health – Clinical Depression Campaign), U.S. FDA (New Food Label), American Cancer Society (Anti-Tobacco Campaign), Solar Energy Business Association of New England (Solar Energy), U.S. Postal Services among others.
A trusted media source, Abramian has earned her clients media coverage top-tier media outlets from Wall Street Journal, NPR, Newsweek, Forbes, Los Angeles Times, to Politico, Bloomberg News, Solar Today, Investor’s Business Daily, CIO, Family Circle, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Network World, Computerworld, among others.
A published author and blogger for HuffPost and Thrive Global, Abramian is also the founder of Artists At War multi-media platform of interviews with artists living in war zones or in exile, and Haley Art Gallery showcasing original art and artisanal gifts with social impact. Abramian is passionate about promoting social entrepreneurship and impact investments and has directed PR and Social Media workshops in the States and abroad for entrepreneurs and youth – and cherishes her global contacts.