Global Cadence, founded by Jackie Abramian, offers consulting services and workshops for business leaders and entrepreneurs to empower organizations with results-oriented PR and Social Media Marketing strategies. Our services help increase brand awareness and engagement by influencing target audiences critical to social enterprises, NGOs, social entrepreneurs, and organizations.
A Sampling of Our Clients
- BitBoxUSA – IoT Platform provider – U.S.
- BizGees – FinTech social enterprise transforming refugees into entrepreneurs -London/Ghana/Pakistan
- Democracy Today NGO – empowering women entrepreneurs with micro-finances -Armenia
- Artists at War multi-media platform – multi-media site of interviews with artists in war zones – U.S.
- Damascus Concepts by Rania Kinge – employing internally displaced refugee women across Syria to create handmade accessories and jewelry – Syria
- Armenoid Productions – award-winning documentary film agency – U.S.
- United World College (Dilijan) – Armenia
- American Cancer Society – U.S.
- Solar Energy Business Association of New England – U.S.
- Social Enterprise Branding Strategies
- Social Media Strategies – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Press Release drafting/editing
- Content Development – brochures, eNewsletters, public education campaigns, website content, fundraising campaigns, corporate messaging, etc.
- Media Relations and Positioning – local, national and international media outlets
- PR/Marketing/Social Media workshops
- Writing and editing services
- Tradeshow support – outreach to media attendees to schedule executive briefings
About Founder – Jackie Abramian
Jackie Abramian is a multi-lingual PR, Social Media Marketing executive with more than 20 years’ experience in designing and implementing integrated, multi-media communications campaigns for technology companies, social enterprises, NGOs, non-profits, arts organizations among others. She has designed and implemented national public education campaigns to influence public awareness and behavior for National Institutes of Health (Nat. Institute of Mental Health – Clinical Depression Campaign), U.S. FDA (New Food Label), American Cancer Society (Anti-Tobacco Campaign), Solar Energy Business Association of New England (Solar Energy), U.S. Postal Services among others.
A trusted media source, Abramian has earned her clients media coverage in top-tier media outlets from Wall Street Journal, NPR, Newsweek, Forbes, Los Angeles Times, to Politico, Bloomberg News, Authority Magazine, Block Talk, Solar Today, Investor’s Business Daily, CIO, Family Circle, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Network World, Computerworld, among others.
A published author, blogger, columnist and contributor for Grit Daily, HuffPost and Thrive Global, Abramian is also the founder of Artists At War multi-media platform of interviews with artists living in war zones or in exile, and Haley Art Gallery showcasing original art and artisanal gifts from social enterprises around the world. Abramian is passionate about promoting social entrepreneurship and impact investments and has directed PR and Social Media workshops in the U.S. and abroad for entrepreneurs and youth – and cherishes her global contacts.